Register Your Products
Headphones & Headsets
Vado Pocket Video Cams
My Live! Cam
Let's Go Wireless
inPerson Video Conferencing
- Differences between analogue
and digital technology
- Differences between 5.1 and 7.1
- How do I connect my speakers?
- Connecting speakers to sound
2.1 digital system
- How do I use the BT-D1 Bluetooth
transmitter (USB) with Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I use the BT-D5 Bluetooth
transmitter (for 30-pin iPod/iPhone/iPad) with Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I connect Bluetooth
devices to Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I wall mount the Creative T6 Series II/ZiiSound T6 satellite speakers?
Tips & Tricks
- How your room's acoustics affect
- How to reduce static or that
Overview of BT-D5
To be used with iPhone/iPod/iPad.
B: Transmitter LED Status Indicator
Blue LED blinks at different intervals to indicate wireless link status
C: CONNECT button
Press and hold this to initiate various Wireless Transmitter pairing activities
To pair and connect
To begin enjoying high performance wireless music on your iPhone, iPod or iPad, follow the following steps.
a) Set your respective speaker* / device** into pairing mode
* ZiiSound D5 for illustration only.
Optimized for use with the ZiiSound D5, Inspire S2 Wireless, Creative D100 and Creative D200
** For other
compliant devices, please refer to your manufacturer's user manual on how to put your device into pairing mode to accept connections.
b) Insert the BT-D5 to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
c) Press and hold the CONNECT Button for 3 seconds, then release to enter pairing mode
d) Put both devices close to each other
To disconnect from the BT-D5
Simply plug out the BT-D5 from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
To switch between paired
Simply press the CONNECT button once with the receiving
device ready to accept connection.
Note: The next receiving
device should be paired to the BT-D5 prior to the above operation.