Register Your Products
Headphones & Headsets
Vado Pocket Video Cams
My Live! Cam
Let's Go Wireless
inPerson Video Conferencing
- Differences between analogue
and digital technology
- Differences between 5.1 and 7.1
- How do I connect my speakers?
- Connecting speakers to sound
2.1 digital system
- How do I use the BT-D1 Bluetooth
transmitter (USB) with Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I use the BT-D5 Bluetooth
transmitter (for 30-pin iPod/iPhone/iPad) with Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I connect Bluetooth
devices to Creative wireless speakers?
- How do I wall mount the Creative T6 Series II/ZiiSound T6 satellite speakers?
Tips & Tricks
- How your room's acoustics affect
- How to reduce static or that
Overview of BT-D1
A: LED Status Indicator
Indicate the current status of the USB
B: CONNECT button
A multi function button used to perform pairing and disconnection
To pair and connect
To begin enjoying high performance wireless music from your computer, follow the below steps.
a) Insert BT-D1 into your computer USB port
b) Wait for computer to install hardware
c) Put your respective speaker* / device** into pairing mode
* ZiiSound D5 for illustration only.
Optimized for use with the ZiiSound D5, Inspire S2 Wireless, Creative D100 and Creative D200
** For other
compliant devices, please refer to your manufacturer's user manual on how to put your device into pairing mode to accept connections.
d) Put the BT-D1 into pairing mode for pairing
Press and hold button B for 3-4 seconds then release.
e) Wait for automatic pairing to complete. When the LED status shows a Connected LED pattern, it is ready to stream music from computer.
a) Go to "System Preferences",
b) Choose the Output tab, select
"Creative Bluetooth Audio D1"