A PCI audio chip that is fully compliant with the UAA specification, the CA0112 acts as a companion chip for CA20K1 in developing UAA compliant X-Fi audio products.
UAA audio hardware core
- PCI specification 2.3 compliant. Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) v1.0 compliance.
- Supports 32-bit PCI addressing.
- Creative propriety mode to switch between UAA and CA20K1 mode.
- Supports 3 independent DMA playback stream
- Supports 5 independent DMA record stream
- Supports Microsoft 'out-of-the-box' HDA driver
- Audio outputs support sampling rate of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz.
- Audio inputs support sampling rate of 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz.
- 1x I2C interface with configurable via I2C EEPROM to control onboard DAC/ADC.
- 2 GPOs to control onboard anti-pop circuit and muting of headphone and speaker output.
- 11 GPI input for audio jack detection.
- 1x SPDIF input to I2S output format converter of 24-bit with sample rate 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz.
- 3x I2S input to SPDIF output format converter of 24-bit with sample rate of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz.