Partners · Auzentech
HDMI v1.3a Compliant, 24p Compatible, Non-Downsampling, Native PCI Express Sound Card
The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD outputs a bitstream of high-definition, multichannel audio from Blu-ray Discs with no downsampling, to take full advantage of lossless digital audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio when combined with Cyberlink PowerDVD (available separately). Developed in partnership with Creative, Cyberlink and Silicon Image, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD has broad support for the latest audio technologies in the marketplace.
Unprecedented Audio for Movies, Music, and Gaming
- Blu-ray support via Cyberlink's latest PowerDVD application (available separately)
- Support for PCM 8 channel, 24-bit/192kHz
- 24p True Cinema Output
- Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling
- High bit-rate audio, such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream
- Dolby® Digital Live
- DTS™ Neo:PC & DTS™ Interactive (Not available for Windows® XP)
- EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0
- Creative 20K2 PCI Express audio processor
- X-RAM 64M bytes of DDR-SDRAM for audio processing
- Silicon Image HDMI 1.3 chipset
- PCI Express 1.1 Compliant Interface
|Supported audio resolution and sampling rate
- 16/24-bit / up to 192kHz (HD Audio playback)
- 16/24-bit / up to 96.0khz (Multi channel playback)
- 16/24-bit / up to 96kHz (Recording)
- WDM, ASIO2.0
- EAX® 5.0, Direct Sound®, Direct Sound 3D®, OpenAL
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows 7
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ *
* Note: High Resolution Audio Output not supported on Windows XP.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in San Jose, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (HDA X-MYSTIQUE 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (HDA X-PLOSION 7.1 DTS Connect).
for more information.