Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones Deliver Superior Audio Experience and Crystal Clear Voice Calls
Active Noise-Canceling Headphones with Full-Size Ear-cups Reduce Ambient Noise by Up to 85% and Offer Convenient One-Click Call Function for Voice Communication
SINGAPORE - 29 November 2011 - Creative Technology Ltd today announced the new Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones, a set of full-size active noise-canceling headphones that can reduce ambient noise by up to 85% and comes with a detachable cable with in-line microphone for voice communication on the iPhone.
Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones
Shut out the din in the air cabin or make clear voice calls on the iPhone with the Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones. The concealed microphones in the ear-cups pick up surrounding noises and these are electronically negated, effectively reducing the noise by up to 85%. With the absence of unwanted sound, the finely-tuned 40mm Neodymium drivers allow details of music or entertainment to be revealed.
The Creative HN-900's audio cable also comes with an in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice communication on the iPhone. This cable can be detached from the headphones and the noise-canceling feature turned on - great for times when users want a quiet and peaceful rest. If the headphones run out of battery power, they can still be used in the passive mode without the noise-cancellation function.
The Creative HN-900 is a solid performer, ensuring a quiet backdrop for users' entertainment and communication needs.
Key Features of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Effective ambient noise reduction by up to 85%
- The headphones cable comes with gold-plated plugs that are compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and most media players for music support. The detachable cable also comes with in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice calls on the iPhone
- Powerful 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers produce superior music listening experience & voice calls
- Dual-mode usage allows the headphones to serve as active noise-cancellation function for up to 40 hours by a single AAA alkaline battery or in passive mode without power
- Comes with airplane adapter for in-flight entertainment
- Compact flat-fold design ideal for business trips and vacations
Technical Specifications of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers
- Frequency Response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Noise Reduction Level of -18dB (85%)
- Impedance of 290ohms*
- Sensitivity at 1kHz of 100dB/mW*
- Type of Omni-directional
- Frequency Response of 100Hz ~ 10kHz
- Impedance of <2.2kohms
- Sensitivity at 1kHz of -38dBV/Pa
- Cable length of 1.5m detachable with inline microphone
- Battery life of up to 40 hours from 1 x AAA alkaline battery. Duration may vary depending on temperature and condition of use
- Product weight of 168 grams
* Specifications measured in active Noise Cancellation mode
Pricing and Availability
The Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in Asia and authorised dealers in Asia from end Nov 2011 onwards at the suggested retail price of US$99.99.
Pricing and availability may vary according to region.
For more information about the Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones, please visit www.creative.com/headphones.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN® MP3 and portable media players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
# # #
This announcement relates to products launched in the Asia Pacific. Availability is subject to change without notice and may differ elsewhere in the world according to local factors and requirements. Sound Blaster and ZEN are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creative Technology Ltd in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.