Creative Introduces ZEN Aurvana - In-Ear Earphones That Deliver Accurate And Detailed Audio Playback, Eliminates 90% Of Ambient Noise
SINGAPORE - May 24, 2006 - Creative Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: CREAF), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today announced the ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones, featuring AuraSeal noise isolation technology that immerses you in accurate and detailed music playback by blocking out up to 90% of ambient noise; nearly twice as effective as leading noise cancellation-headphones. The ZEN Aurvana is constructed in a double-injected enclosure with a high-gloss finishing that is aesthetic and yet robust. The ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones will be available in Singapore this month for US$ 99.99.
Ultra-compact and weighing only 13g - the lightest in its class, the ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones are ideal for use with any MP3 or portable media player with a regular headphone jack and in-flight entertainment system with the supplied airplane adapter. Powered by high precision Balanced Armature drivers, which were originally developed to provide crystal clear audio reproduction in high-end expensive hearing aids, the ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones is further enhanced with high-purity Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) cable and gold-plated plugs to ensure a pure signal path and pristine audio reproduction at all volume levels. The ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones is capable of delivering a transparent frequency response throughout the audible spectrum with unmated clarity, making it suitable for critical listening on jazz, string and piano repertoire or dynamic soundtracks.
"ZEN Aurvana In-Ear Earphones are perfect for travelers who want all of the enjoyment of listening to music without annoying background noise, or the fatigue and discomfort of cumbersome headphones and poor-quality earbuds," said Joseph Liow, General Manager of Creative Labs Asia. "The ZEN Aurvana earphones are so comfortable and lightweight, and they leverage Creative's decades of audio expertise to deliver the full audio quality and clarity potential from any portable audio or media player."
ZEN Aurvana Key Features and Benefits:
- AuraSeal in-ear design immerse you in your music by isolating up to 90% or 20dB of ambient noise and twice as effective as leading noise-cancellation headphones; allowing you to listen at lower volume levels and protects your hearing in the long run
- Ergonomically designed soft contoured silicon earbuds with varied sizes ensure an optimal and secure fit, and are comfortable to wear for prolonged periods
- Efficient and sensitive Balanced Armature drivers deliver a pristine audio performance throughout the 20Hz~20kHz audible spectrum with an effortless sensitivity of 115dB
- Ultrasonically sealed enclosure delivers distortion-free audio and weighs only 13g(0.46oz), making it the lightest set of earphones in its class
- Double-injection molded enclosure with high-gloss finishing for aesthetic appeal and durability
- A comprehensive range of supplied accessories ranging from alternate size earbuds (3 pairs, 2 sets), airplane adapter, cleaning tool and a travel case
Pricing and Availability
The ZEN Aurvana earphones will be available this month at retail stores in Singapore for US$99.99. The package includes three sets of alternate earbuds, a sturdy travel case, an airplane adapter and a cleaning tool. For more information, please visit www.asia.creative.com.
Creative (NASDAQ: CREAF) is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for PC users. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN and MuVo® portable audio players. Creative's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment -- anytime, anywhere.