- ZEN Vision:M was added to Creative's popular ZEN series of portable audio players. The ZEN Vision:M is a music, photo and video player with a 2.5 large colour screen that displays up to 262,144 colours. .
- Creative's ZEN Vision MP3/WMA music, photo and video player won the Best of Show at the DigitalLife 2005 consumer show in New York, beating all other companies' entries to win in the Best Portable Gear category.
- Creative introduces the I-Trigue L3800 speaker system, the new top-of-the-line 2.1 speaker system in the award-winning family of I-Trigue speakers for desktop and notebook PCs and MP3 players. Blending beautiful design with advanced audio technology, the I-Trigue L3800 is the first speaker system to include a wireless IR remote to control both the speaker system and a Creative ZEN MP3 player.
Creative announces TravelDock, an innovative new line of portable docking speaker systems for MP3 players with the introduction of the Creative TravelDock ZEN MICRO for ZEN MICRO and ZEN MICROPHOTO and the TravelDock 900.
Creative announces the latest addition to its popular line of portable TravelSound® speakers with the introduction of the TravelSound 400. Featuring a sleek, new look and a unique 180-degree swivel design, the TravelSound 400 is specifically designed to give mobile music lovers remarkable audio quality from their MP3 players.
- Creative was awarded an U.S. patent for its invention of the user interface for portable media players. The patent, referred to as the "ZEN" Patent, covers the user interface that enables users of portable media players to efficiently and intuitively navigate among and select tracks on the players.
The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi received:
- A 10 out of 10 rating from IGN.com
- The Editor's Choice award from PC Magazine
- The Editor's Choice award from PC Gamer magazine
- The Editor's Choice award from GamePro magazine
- The Editor's Choice award from Computer Games magazine
- The Kick Ass award from Maximum PC magazine
The Creative ZEN VISION received:
Creative announces a major breakthrough in webcam design with the introduction of the Creative WebCam Live! Motion. Featuring MaxView, a combination of motorized Pan 'n Tilt and a ViewPlus 76-degree wide-angle lens, in addition to Smart Face Tracking, the WebCam Live! Motion quietly and smoothly follows user movements during video instant messaging.
- The Best of Show award (Best Portable Gear) category at the DigitalLife consumer show
- The Editor's Choice award from Laptop magazine
- The S&V Approved award from Sound & Vision magazine
- An Excellent rating from CNET.com
- For the third consecutive year, Creative wins the Best of CES award for the audio and visual product category at the annual Consumer Electronics Show 2005 in Las Vegas with its latest ZEN MICROPHOTO MP3 player.