- Aurvana X-Fi Headphones are the world's first noise-canceling headphones to feature award-winning X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technologies to enhance audio playback and deliver virtual surround sound for the iPhone, iPod, PC, Mac, PSP and other portable entertainment devices.
- Creative introduced the ZEN, a credit card-sized music, video and photo player with a stunning 2.5-inch colour screen that supports up to 16.7 million colours. It is the first Creative player to support AAC music and unprotected iTunes Plus tracks from the iTunes store, in addition to MP3 and WMA formats.
- Creative announced the ZEN Stone Plus, a featherweight 2GB MP3 player that can hold up to 1,000 songs. ZEN Stone Plus has a rich selection of features, including a vibrant screen, FM radio, a clock, stopwatch, voice recording and more.
- Creative introduced the ZEN Stone, a tiny 1GB MP3 player that is designed in a glossy finish and comes in six colours. ZEN Stone features user-friendly plug-and-play capabilities and can store up to 500 songs.
- Creative announced the Xdock, the first product under the Made for iPod programme, which docks an iPod and plays music in Xtreme Fidelity - music beyond CD quality - via X-Fi Wireless Receivers in any room in the home. The Xdock connects directly to a powered speaker system or home theater system to play video, photos and music in DTS surround-sound.
- The Creative Xdock received a "Best of CES" award from the LAPTOP Magazine.